Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Dealer- "AM Gold" Single (2017)


Dealer's Bandcamp tags for their upcoming album Billionaire Boys Club sums up what I heard when I listened to their new single AM Gold. It has the raw early hardcore sound of Black Flag. The Amphetamine Reptile and sludge influence of the Melvins. Then I heard Megadeth. Twice. The singer's vocals sound like a cross between Dave Mustaine and 80s Rob Zombie when White Zombie was a noise rock band. Then there's the part of the this song that sounds eerily similar to a riff from the song Hanger 18. 
Am I complaining about all of this? Fuck No! Way to go for throwing all of that into a blender and churning this gem out! You have peaked my interest! I want to hear the rest! Billionaire Boys Club comes out on February 17th.




No comments:

Post a Comment